Browse through our open job positions below. Click to get more information/apply online.Subscribe to our Job Updates mailing list
Working With Us
VisionWorks Engineering is located in America’s finest city, San Diego, California. We help our high level clients solve a variety of exciting and diverse engineering problems in the fields of aerospace, turbomachinary, robotics, software and manufacturing.
Our relentless pursuit of perfection is integrated into everything we do, from our company vision, to every single interaction with our clients. Progress pushes us to continually advance ourselves and our processes. We strongly believe that great people make for a great company. We seek to hire driven and talented people, give them the tools to succeed, and then get out of the way. There is no room for micromanagement at VisionWorks - we use that space to provide our people with training opportunities, purpose, and overall professional and personal growth.
Work onsite at our client's facility in San Diego for a 9-12 month assignment. Design precision tooling for laser based opto-mechanical assemblies including lifting, alignment, and testing fixtures.
- Create mechanical designs, drawings, and revision control for one-off fixtures and high precision opto-mechanical assemblies
- Tooling design for complex laser based systems including lifting, alignment, installation, assembly, and testing tools/fixtures.
- Write documentation for designing, building, and testing tooling for opto-mechanical systems.
- Work with manufacturing engineers and technicians to capture design specifications for opto-mechanical tooling/fixtures
- Be a contributing and collaborative member of a team of opto-mechanical engineers, and mechanical engineers.
We are starting a new venture and need a talented developer to help kick-off the project! You'll be helping us build a powerful SaaS platform using a React/Node.js/MySQL stack. We'll be looking to you to help lock down the technology stack, build a good framework for continued development, and get our minimal viable product up and running quickly. We can start out with some flexibility (i.e. contract/part time), but are looking for someone that can come onboard full-time either now or early next
- Prototype UI to ensure a good user experience and required functionality can be achieved
- Help lock down the technology stack from end to end
- Work within a fast paced Agile/Scrum methodology
- Use SOAP and REST to implement API integrations with other SaaS platforms