We're looking for a motivated individual with business development and sales experience in the high tech/product development industries. We're a San Diego engineering services firm looking to hire a sales lead generation person. Our clients range from start ups and inventors to aerospace and robotics companies. You'll get to work in a technically creative environment helping us develop and implement sales lead generation and outbound sales plans for high tech companies in SoCal area!
- Develop an understanding of VWE's technology, service, and market segments.
- Utilize proprietary databases and lead generation software to fill the sales pipeline. No cold calling.
- Research prospective companies to identify decision-makers and technology needs.
- Develop and implement social media marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute strategies to create new business relationships.
- Follow up with, and pre-qualify potential clients.
- Generate accurate account documentation.
- Maintain and update sales management tracking systems and reports.
- Assist with developing and implementing company sales plans.
- Support Business Development Manager as needed.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Filemaker
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a keen desire to make a difference.
- Stellar communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work independently and learn to do new things with little or no guidance.
- Skilled and creative in Social Media use.
- Technical background a plus.
- Familiarity with Asana and Slack a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Local San Diego area candidates only.
VisionWorks Engineering is located in America’s finest city, San Diego, California. We help our high level clients solve a variety of exciting and diverse engineering problems in the fields of aerospace, turbomachinary, robotics, software and manufacturing.
Our relentless pursuit of perfection is integrated into everything we do, from our company vision, to every single interaction with our clients. Progress pushes us to continually advance ourselves and our processes. We strongly believe that great people make for a great company. We seek to hire driven and talented people, give them the tools to succeed, and then get out of the way. There is no room for micromanagement at VisionWorks - we use that space to provide our people with training opportunities, purpose, and overall professional and personal growth.